Salon Map Location
Although the information below was correct at time of writing, it is still advised that you double check before you travel.
Buses that travel in both directions on Ecclesall road are: 65, 81, 82, 83, 83A, 84, 85, 88, 215 and 272.
From the Town Centre
Travelling out of the town centre up Ecclesall road; on your left hand side you need to pass:
- Cowshed/Graze Inn
- One Stop Corner Shop – this is where the bus stop and the turning for the salon is located.
- Turn left into Denham Road
To the Town Centre
Travelling towards the town centre down Ecclesall road (past hunters bar roundabout) on your left hand side you need to pass:
- Collegiate Crescent
- Uncle Sams
- Sweeny 4 – this is where the bus stop is located
- Across the road is One Stop Corner Shop – which leads into Denham Road
If you are travelling by car then turn right into Denham road when you see the One Stop Corner Shop – opposite Collegiate Crescent.
Sheffield train station has taxis available at the exit of the station & is approximately 10-15 minutes drive to the salon.
Important: please note parking in this area is very strict, please check at the time of parking for times & prices.
Lotions •n• Potions has its own driveway, which is for customer use only and is free of charge. The driveway is quite narrow so customers using the driveway will do so at their own risk.
Parking on Denham Road
- Maximum stay 2 hours
- 8am – 6:30pm 70p per hour
- Free parking is available for up to 15 minutes but you must still get and display a ticket by pressing the yellow button, if this is not working you are advised to pay
- Maximum stay 2 – 4 hours
- Each street can vary so please check ticket machines at the time of parking to avoid any fines.
Parking on Ecclesall Road
- Please check ticket machines for maximum stay and cost
- Ecclesall road turns into a bus lane between 4pm – 6:30pm
- M&S car park located on Ecclesall road – 2 minutes from salon
- Check prices and restrictions at time of use